Sunday, November 21, 2010

mwah mwah mwah....

Random thought of the day...I think I have an inferiority complex or something. Maybe that's not the right word-I don't know. I just feel like everybody has all their stuff together and I totally don't. Take, for instance, my friend Jeremy who has his own place, is living in a different city, has a job, goes to school, knows what he wants to do for a career, has a girlfriend, has a social life....etc etc. He's practically a real adult already. And he never seems scared of anything having to do with growing up-I don't get it.
Or my friend Tiffany who also lives out of state, in her own place, with a job and friends and never seems scared of doing grown up things. Am I the only one who thinks growing up is scary?
I just feel like everyone has everything figured out for the most part and are enjoying their lives and I'm not at all. That's not normal, is it? I think I might procrastinate so much because I just can't stand the boringness of my life right now. Ohhh well-better than drama, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment