Saturday, January 26, 2013

The Lord is Good!

I imagined that this Christmas break would be a nice vacation-some time to breathe and spend some much needed time with my family. And all of those things are true. I was able to spend so much time with my family and got some lazy days-I even got to lay outside to soak up the warmth of the sun!

Over the past few days and weeks, God has been reminding me what else He has been blessing me with-some uhmazing people! I am so thankful for Christian women in my life like Ari, Phylicia, Mae, Karyn, Kristen, and Brittany here at home--not to mention all of my sweet Christian girlfriends back at school. And I am so thankful for my christian guy friends and my sweet friends from all the way back in high school like Tiffany and Bri. 

I am so thankful that when I ask for God to provide money, He provides more than I thought He would. I am so thankful that He provides patient people that are more than willing to help me out. I am so thankful He provides me with jobs. I am so thankful that He is sovereign over every aspect of my life! 

Lord you are so good and all I have is praises for you! I can't wait to see what you have in store for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment