So I know I said the other day that I'm thinking I don't want to get married. But then I watched "Killers" yesterday with Ashton Kutcher-he was such a sweet husband in that movie! So now I'm re-thinking...if God would provide me somebody amazing and schmokin hot like that, that'd just be awesome. :) Speaking of movies, I've seen a lot lately-here's my reviews: Munich-horrendous. don't watch it. Sleeping Beauty-the bomb, obviously. Green Zone-good but I probably won't watch it again. Date Night-ha! larious :) Killers-makes me want to get married. What movies have you guys seen lately that were good?
Anywho-I'm in an intro to education class and every day that I'm in there, I re-think becoming a teacher. I don't know that I really want to do that. I don't know that I'd even make a good teacher. So that makes me want Jesus to just rapture us soon so I don't even have to make a career decision. Hopefully the service-learning coordinator will place me soon so I can get in a classroom and find out if this is maybe something I want to do. Sigh..I don't know why people make growing up sound so fabulous. It so is not! Tests, homework, classes, work, bills, relationships, responsibilities...psh I'd rather be a kid! :) Maybe I should just go work at Disneyland-I can play Sleeping Beauty! :)
I'll post more later--going to run some errands around school!
P.S. to the couple that was sitting next to me in the library--both of you stop cussing. And boy-lay off of the cologne and stop giving your girlfriend neck massages and back rubs in public-especially when you're in close proximity to me. Its awkward. Especially when she gets up and you're looking at me. [(sing-song voice) Spacial awareness....] Thank you. That is all :)
ReplyDeleteSo I have been telling you that for a long time that you should work at Disneyland. You would rock! I think that is what you should do while you are trying to decide what you would like to go to college for. Let's check into it!
ReplyDeleteWell all I am curious about is where this Disney Land is in Arizona? I want to go. Umm because yeah, I don't think you can just commute to Disney Land bugsy girl and you sure can't live in Cali all by your cute little blonde self.
ReplyDeleteBut if you can get us in for free....well then we can possible think about this adventure. ;)
Uh they definitely should have a Disneyland here! That would supply a lot of yobs! (thats how the spanish people say jobs) :) lol jk jk. If I worked at Disneyland, I'd be in Cali all by my little blonde self! But I'm pretty sure I'd be ok! I'll sneak you all in through the underground passages in my castle! :) Yay! So excited!
ReplyDeleteah im so glad to hear your rethinking getting married! that makes me happy!
ReplyDeleteand Killers- great movie
and i think you would make a Great teacher! :) but you have other options then just public schools- i mean you could teach at a montessori if you wanted to? ;)
but seriously... You workin at DisneyLand would be EPIC! :)
Aw Gabs I never saw your comment till just now! I'm glad you are glad :) I've been thinking about montessori or christian schools-also schools outside arizona..I just don't know yet!
ReplyDeleteAnd I agree-EPIC. Awesomeness!