Alright I have 6 minutes to blog-I like to start at even times for my homework which is just another way of saying that I procrastinated so much that yet another hour has gone by, so i might as well just take up these last-now 5-minutes to do something I want rather than do homework. :)
I had my banned books & censorship class tonight--what do you guys think of banning books and censoring what students read? (4 minutes..)
Anyway, on my way home from class, I notice the car behind me is flashing their lights at me. I don't recognize the car, one of the front headlights is dimmer than the other, they're following closely....I'm thinking "what does it mean when someone flashes lights from behind??" And I'm about to call Alyssa to ask. Anyway-naturally I check to make sure my doors are locked, hope I hit the next green light, and start thinking about a random route to take so I don't lead this person to my house. And then Amanda texts me "Hi!" and she pulls up next to me smiling. Super sketch Mandy. Super sketch. Haha
Ok about 30 seconds left. Oh nope. Nevermind. I'm out of time haha Hope you enjoyed my random story :) Love you!
Blogger want cookie!
ReplyDeleteOk now for real..... I love love love your blog and YOU. What a treat (almost like a cookie) to be able to come here and hang out with you and your cleverness every day. I hope you got your homework finished and hope you let Mandy know she may need a new bulb in her headlight. Funnnnnnny! See you here tomorrow. xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteLol Why yes, Auntie, I would like a cookie! :) I'll definitely get my homework finished-I'll let Mandy know about her light. It seriously was super sketch haha Thanks for reading my blog auntie! I love love love you!!
ReplyDeleteSo...just curious...why did you think that I would know why someone would be flashing their headlights at you?
ReplyDeletebecause Alyssa is super smart--right?
ReplyDeleteExactly Grams-I figured Lace would know something about it
ReplyDelete