Well it's been a busy weekend but I haven't had much to say the past couple of days. I told you I watched Australia the other day-and then I watched it the day after that because I love it so much. And Hugh Jackman is in it. :)
We had Frank's dirty 30 party on Friday night which was a lot of fun! Southern cookin'-wii playin'-and lots of cuuute babies! Every baby in my sister and brother-in-law's small group is so incredibly cute I could just die. They need to host small group and I'll just snuggle all the babies. :)
Today we cleaned up Gramma's house-Levi and Caleb and I watered/weeded the front and back yards. And it was good to just hang out with the family and do something to help my Gramama :)
And then tonight I babysat the Bisgroves! Love those kids-love that family! What a blessing they are! :) I got my first fit from Mister Connor tonight about eating a corndog-he opted to go to bed early lol So cute :)
Tomorrow is my sweet Goosefraba's 14th birthday-I can't believe how old you are-it's nuts! I'm excited for her birthday party! Then monday I get to meet with my service learning teacher and I get to see all my favorite high school teachers and people in the office! Yay! I'm so glad I got placed at Higley! Go Higley Knights! :)
P.S. I think we should all say a quick prayer for the family of the man who was killed today at Texas Roadhouse in Gilbert. My family knows very much the power of prayer-11 months ago today our prayer warriors lifted us up and surrounded us with prayer and we are sooo incredibly blessed for that and I think much better off than we might've been otherwise.
Father, I pray for healing for the Zamora-Robles family. Wrap Your loving arms around them to comfort them in this horrible time. Father I pray that they are surrounded by people that will love and comfort them and constantly lift them up to You in prayer. And I praise You that one day, You will conquer death once and for all and that death will lose its sting. Amen, Father!! Amen! I love You, Lord!
Since I am now a follower, here is my first comment :)...Thought of the day...Has death not been conquered yet?
ReplyDeleteWell Blizzle Smizzle, first of all, I'd just like to say your name is pretty cool, although it's coded pretty well so I'm not quite sure who you are?...Anyway, to answer your question, no.
ReplyDeleteThanks for commenting!! :]
Hmmm...we should discuss next time we hang out :)
ReplyDeleteAbout death being conquered or about your secret identity? :)
ReplyDelete