Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Friends ♥

Lately I have been a little frustrated with friends in general. I have felt like I was putting effort into some of my relationships but they weren’t so it felt one-sided. I don’t know that I necessarily prayed about God working in that, but He certainly heard my heart!
This past weekend, so many of my friends reached out to me letting me know that they were praying for me and I cannot even tell you how much that means to me! The fact that they remembered I needed prayer and were thinking of me touched my heart! I love the people God has surrounded me with. I love these prayer warriors around me that I know will lift me up to the Lord anytime and will be there to listen, encourage, and point me back to the Lord. So, thank you, friends, for being here for me, and thank you, Jesus, for providing these marvelous people in my life! I am beyond blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment