Saturday, January 22, 2011

Yunka Bill!

   This blog is dedicated to my Yunka Bill, who has been encouraging me to update my blog so he can know more about what's going on with me, even though we email almost every day :)
   This past week, I started school. This is my fourth and final semester at Chandler Gilbert Community College. I need to schedule an appointment with an advisor, but I think I will be graduating this May with my associates! And then I will hopefully be transferring to ASU in the fall to continue working to become a high school English teacher. :)
   All my teachers so far are really nice-I have two education classes (exceptional learners-children with disabilities-and English language learners), one literature class, an online communications class, and a biology class. My biology teacher looks like Shania Twain-she is so incredibly beautiful! And it turns out she is actually the mom of one of my small group girls from church that I taught last semester! Anyway, I prayed before my classes, asking that God would provide me with some awesome Christian girlfriends and my bio class is full of sweet girls that I know! Yay! So between school and work, I'll have a busy schedule-but it sounds like a ton of fun! I'm looking forward to it! :)
   Speaking of my busy schedule, I have to get some homework done before I go babysit again tonight, which I'm really looking forward to. I miss the Coupe kiddos! Love you all! :) And I love love love you Yunka Bill!!! XoXoXo Hi Sign! :)

2 comments:

  1. Boy those high school boys are gonna love love love English.

    xoxoxo

    auntie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe Auntie-you make me laugh :)
    XoXo

    ReplyDelete